Terms and Conditions of Membership
BRAINnet expects members to accept the fundamental terms of BRAINnet membership:
- That the data are used for non-profit scientific research purposes only.
- Approval via BRAINnet processes will be sought for each use of data. Approval does not extend beyond each proposed use of data to cover re-use of data to answer a new hypothesis.
- When reporting on BRAINnet data and results from the data in publications, conferences, websites or other public forums, BRAINnet and the Brain Resource International Database are both acknowledged.
- To provide feedback on proposals from fellow BRAINnet members, to maintain the transparent and efficient operations of BRAINnet.
- To vote on other operational issues of the network, to serve on committees, and to contribute to the development of grant proposals for the support of BRAINnet, as asked by the BRAINnet Executive.